Re: [NSW] Sheep-like passenger behaviour

Thats why I suggest it Tezza.There is nothing I hate worse about a late
running train and people are to  slow to get on.I have give them R.O.W
(wasnt shouting there either), and somebody comes running down the stairs
just as the door are closing, some time they get on, but mostly get left
behind.Then I love getting the abuse, telling them to get here at the
station earlier.I livens up the day.

E.P

3b1ec9a9$0$25513$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b1ec9a9$0$25513$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...