Re: Sodomney, Melbyarra and Canborrah - more verses needed for song

This sort of stuff is crazy, ludicrous.

If we want to have a format for our culture, we should therefore vote for
actb (moderated), just to stop this sort of nonsense.

8E%T6.1431$qJ4.57011@ozemail.com.au">news:8E%T6.1431$qJ4.57011@ozemail.com.au...