Re: Sodomney, Melbyarra and Canborrah - more verses needed for song

Hey Brendan!

Yoo Hoo ................. Brendan!

Your little buddy :

Nev the compulsive crossposter has struck again.

Now what the hell has this to do with act-b?

C'mon Brendan, don't be shy,

put you two bobs worth in here.

--
Remove *no-spam* to reply