Re: Where are you Rod Speed in our hour of need????

On Fri, 08 Jun 2001 22:16:46 +1000, someone let Mark Harriss
<ningauble@bigpond.com> write:

>Where are you Rod Speed in our hour of need????

skulking about in aus.legal and/or aus.net.access... or even
aus.comms.... cross post some of this in there (after all it goes
everywhere else but them) ...... I'm sure he'd respond......

>~~ jp turcaud ~~ wrote:
>
>> Thanks on behalf of all the thousand  Turcaud, Turcotte of France and Canada
>> !!! Quite high purpose honourable gentlemen ... all of them indeed !
>>
>> You really overtasked yourself my poor Dark Hairy Horrid Harrisa { Ackbar }
>> _ of Arab origin as you obviously ignored _
>>
>> Now have a rest, a nd sing for us your brain new Australian National Anthem
>> the GST - God Save The Turds -
>>
>> All here love to hear it !!!
>>
>> --
>> Jean-Paul Turcaud
>> Hydro & Mining Prospector
>> Pioneer of Australian Mining
>> Web Sites:
>> The Greatest Australian Mining Covered up Swindle Of The 20th Century
>> www.poglio.com/welleda
>> Refutation Of The Horrid Geological Myths
>> www.poglio.com/horus1st
>>
>> ~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~
>>
>> "Mark Harriss" <ningauble@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>> 3B1F4718.40CF5335@bigpond.com">news:3B1F4718.40CF5335@bigpond.com...
>> > Bye Bye Mr Turd-Cad

Sky Rider

Is YOUR favourite at ...
The Online Dictionary of Playground Slang??
Visit http://www.odps.cyberscriber.com to check!
..... you'll never, never, know if you never, never, go!