Re: [OT] You know you're a hardcore railfan when...

Jonathan Lau wrote:

> Gobbledok wrote:
>
> <snip>

<snip>

> Longest journey would be from Scone to Goulburn. Rail distance: 513.54km Cost: $29
> single, $58 return, $34 off peak return.
>
> Scone dep: 5:56am
> Hamiliton arr: 7:56am (change for Central service)
> Hamiliton dep: 8:03am
> Central arr: 10:21am
> Central dep: 3:46pm
> Goulburn arr: 6:46pm
>
> Journey time: 12 hours, 50 minutes. (with a 5 hour 25 minute wait for next Goulburn
> train at Central).

In reverse:

Goulburn Dep: 7:44PM
Campbelltown Arr: 9:59PM (Change for City via East Hills)
Campbelltown Dep: 10:03PM
Central Arr: 10:57PM
Central Dep: 11:17PM (Change for Newcastle)
Hamilton Arr: 2:01AM
Hamiltom Dep: 3:20AM (Change for Scone)
Scone Arr: 5:20AM

Journey time: 9 Hours, 36 Minutes.

Much quicker! Also, arrives just in time to do the reverse journey the
next day ;)

--
Michael Hendy

Webmaster, http://biisetup.cjb.net

e-Gunzel - aus.rail

Basilisk II support questions should be sent to the Delphi forums if
possible, so that they can be quickly and accurately answered (I don't
know everything!)

--
"The world's programmers are trying to make the best idiot-proof
software. The universe, however, is trying to make the best idiot.

"It is our policy to upgrade our product every few months to keep up to
date with new CPUs (such as Athlon and Pentium 4), new Oses (Windows
XP), so that our code base does not get stable." - Darek Mihocka,
Emulators Inc.