Re: [OT] You know you're a hardcore railfan when...

"Dave Proctor" <david@spambait.proctor.net> wrote in message
0941itcrp65ti6du1u4r07vgvkslt0bd07@4ax.com">news:0941itcrp65ti6du1u4r07vgvkslt0bd07@4ax.com...
| On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 22:14:10 +1000, "Jonathan Boles"
| <jaboles@crossswinds.net> wrote:
|
| >He he he, guilty of that too. You should see my Gregory's. It has fantasy
| >freeways as well as rail lines, but I'd never let the freeways compete
with
| >the railways...
|
| Why not? Do a Perth and send the railway right down the middle of the
| freeway. The alignment should be such that the train should overtake
| all the cars, even those doing more than the speed limit.

I've often thought that while driving down the M4 although it could only be
used in the Penrith - Blacktown sector.

--

Erk

Rugby League, V8 Supercar, Transport & TV

Email: citizenerk750@erk.au.com
(remove the Citizen 750 to email me)

ICQ: 36329370

Drill Instructor: Recruit Balloon Sculptor, can you make me a blow up woman?
RBS: No sir! I saw what you did to my poodle, sir!