Re: [OT] You know you're a hardcore railfan when...

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 22:14:10 +1000, "Jonathan Boles"
<jaboles@crossswinds.net> wrote:

>He he he, guilty of that too. You should see my Gregory's. It has fantasy
>freeways as well as rail lines, but I'd never let the freeways compete with
>the railways...

Why not? Do a Perth and send the railway right down the middle of the
freeway. The alignment should be such that the train should overtake
all the cars, even those doing more than the speed limit.

Dave