Re: [OT] You know you're a hardcore railfan when...

Bradley Torr wrote:

<snip>

> .... when your UBD is scarred with your fantasy railway lines complete with
> stations and junction diagrams

Have not done it to a UBD...done it to an old Gregory's though...plus the map
of NSW in my parents World Book Encyclopaedia is completely ruined with my
fantasy railway lines...plus a map of the Far North Coast of NSW (still trying
to work out some way of getting either over, or through, the Burringbar Ranges)

> .... when you join a major political party with the sole purpose of
> pursuing a career in politics so you can become Minister for Transport

I actually had the forms all filled out, and ready to send in, to become a
member of the Labor Party, specifically so I could one day attain that
position. However, I never ended up sending them in.