Re: Where to get a horn

Hey, I've always been wondering about that! I was thinking about finding a
5-chime diesel horn and fitting it to the roof of my car when I get one
(when my parents let me get my license of course). But you'd need to run a
compressor off the car battery (dream on) or you'd need an air cylinder (a
more likely option).

Rgds
J. Boles
Sydney, Australia