Re: Where to get a horn

I remember when I was a kid, growing up in Auburn, Sydney in the 1950's. The
unmistakable chime of the 12 o'clock lunch whistle from the Clyde workshops.
I'd hear lots of different whistles day and night. But I knew when it was 12
o'clock.

Imagine installing a diesel or electric train whistle to your car then going
and finding a bunch of track maintenance workers laying sleepers. Park your
car as close as possible to the track. Then when they're hard at work, give
the diesel horn a good blast and watch them all die of heart
failure.......just joking.

Kerry

3b1ee454$0$25489$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b1ee454$0$25489$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...