Re: [VIC] bent Comenge at Footscray!

By the time Health and Safety, Victoria Police, Union and Management
investigations, Victorian Government Investigations, V/Line Pass
assessments, Freight Australia assessments, Insurance assessments, Vic Track
examinations.etc etc
Then Vic Track have to pull their men in from all over the place [remember
we do not have many employees now]
Travelling time, time off between shifts, all have to be concidered. You
cannot close the rest of the system down, just for this one problem! [
anexample is that Wodonga employs just one labourer now, when the gang used
to have some 20 men available]
THen working under the overhead beside a platform, and in a cutting with a
high bridge over at one end and a a high road underpass at the other with
severely limited truck access from the carpark....I think they would have
been lucky to clear the wreckage from what seems to me to be a pretty heavy
shunt.
Rod
3b1e29e2$0$25489$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b1e29e2$0$25489$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...