Online Auction of a Bell Long-Ranger 206L-1 Helicopter

Title: DoveBid Email
 DoveBid logo
I am looking for:

Bid for a Bell Long-Ranger 206L-1 Helicopter
Place your bids June 19
DoveBid, a leader in Webcast industrial auctions, valuation services and turnkey capital asset disposition services for Global 4000 businesses, is auctioning off a 1981 Bell Long-Ranger 206L-1 Helicopter. Place your bids from the comfort of your computer at this DoveBid Online Auction!

Helicopter Details: Auction Details: Act Now:
  • Located in Baltimore, MD
  • Executive use only
  • No Damage
  • All rotables
  • Always hangared
  • Total Engine Time 4710 hrs.!
  • Auction Begins: June 19, 2001 at 9am PT
  • Auction Ends: June 20, 2001 at 2pm PT
  • For more information or to schedule a preview contact: James Gardner at (203) 488-6650 or via email to JGardner@DoveBid.com
Register to Bid:

To bid at a DoveBid auction you must have a valid DoveBid account. It is free and easy to create. Click here to register now.

Have Assets to Sell?

If you have one asset or an entire facility to sell, DoveBid can help. Visit our website to learn about our asset disposition services or contact us directly to speak with an account executive who specializes in your industry.

Email CustomerCare@DoveBid.com or call (800) 665-1042 today.

About DoveBid, Inc.

DoveBid, Inc. is a leader in Webcast industrial auctions, valuation services and provides turnkey capital asset disposition services for Global 4000 businesses. Founded in 1937, DoveBid has conducted thousands of industry-specific auctions on behalf of corporations, government agencies and financial institutions around the world. DoveBid’s portfolio of asset disposition services includes live Webcast auctions, featured online auctions, a corporate marketplace, trading services, on-location auctions, sealed bid Internet sales, and private treaty sales. DoveBid Valuation Services is one of the world’s largest capital asset appraisal companies with the industry’s largest valuation database and real market data. DoveBid focuses on 19 categories of capital assets, including: computers; electronic test and measurement; metalworking and machine tools; plastics equipment; semiconductor fabrication equipment; and telecommunications equipment.

DoveBid has more than 20 offices throughout North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. More information on DoveBid can be found at http://www.dovebid.com or by contacting company headquarters in Foster City, California, at (800) 665-1042 or +1 (650) 571-7400. CA Bond # 57BSBAI7624.

DoveBid Privacy Policy
DoveBid respects your online time and privacy. If you do not want to receive emails from DoveBid in the future, please reply to this message with REMOVE in the subject heading. You can rest assured we do not sell or trade our email list. If you are concerned about your privacy and how it may relate to DoveBid's policies, read more.