Re: Train Numbers

Michael de la Pena <michaeldelapena@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
3B2209F6@MailAndNews.com">news:3B2209F6@MailAndNews.com...
> Ok. i know that in SL18, WT28 and NT2, the S stands for south, the W
stands
> for west and the N stands for north, right, but what does the other letter
> stand for? Do CL## still exist?
>
> ---TAX INVOICE---
> (* indicates taxable items)
>
> *My 2 cents $0.022
>             ______
> TOTAL       $0.022
> TOTAL TAX   $0.002
Im not giving you 2¢.
But I am adding mine....

How are the numbers organised?
What im trying to say is what the numbers represent
the letters make sense
for example NP24, we know that the N is north and the P is Explorer and the
even numbers mean its heading towards Sydney and we know its from up here.
So say it was NP16 (i dont know if this is likely or any thing) the N and
the P are as what we said above and we know its going to Sydney so do the
numbers tell us where it is from?
Sorry for all this
Tom