Re: [NSW] Gates at Liverpool

There is no way possible that the gates over heat.When the is an emergency
or power failure they will make a noise and shut down.
The gates are temperamental (must be female), they were originally designed
to cut down staff numbers but it has only increased staff numbers.

I was talking to another fellow work mate and he said that London, Paris,
New York, had rejected the design of the gates, Ticket Vending machines we
have.Typical Australia bought the idea.

To go thru the different modes of the gates, you'd have to spend a hole day
at your local station and try and be friend a CSA/CSTL/DM/SM