Re: [NSW] September 2001 timetable and Millennium train delivery

"Paul Jones" <zifnab_spam_@goconnect.net> wrote in message
9fjthi$4kpvm$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de">news:9fjthi$4kpvm$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de...

> Duplication works between Blacktown and Quakers Hill are now well and
truly
> underway. Based on past works (Blacktown loop, Marayong overbridge) it
> should be finished by 2004.....perhaps....

That should've been started long ago then...

I'm not quite sure on the patronage levels on the Richmond line, so whether
patronage would justify duplication, I'd have no idea. However, I seriously
believe the section between Gymea and Sutherland should be duplicated...