Re: glenbrook crash

Dave Proctor wrote:

> On Tue, 05 Jun 2001 13:31:45 +1000, "<Type your name here>"
> <csinn@netlink.com.au> wrote:
>
> >Have a read of this article, sounds interesting.
>
> [...URL being spammed deleted...]
>
> Is this the third or the fourth time you have spammed this article?
>
> Dave
I dont know what you are talking about? I tried posting it on Monday,
but I did not see it appear. I posted another article relating to the
accident about 6 months ago from the same web site. Why do you say that
I am spamming?

What do you think about the article and what it raises about safety?, it
was written by an ex-railway workers who knows the NSW rail system very
well and the issues concerned.