Re: Excess NR Locos for Sale

Yes Rod believe it or not but when I was learning the road I had a Melbourne
batter Who was very serious when describing Avenal Bank....so we rock up to
the 118km peg and 8 was selected 99kmh at the bottom and 93 at the top and I
said well.....As for that stupid bbbbitch from the house on the eastern side
no regard for her well being.....such a pity I will not have the
opportunity......
3b17a23e$0$25514$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b17a23e$0$25514$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...