Re: Any comments about the "M>" service improvement program?

Vaughan Williams wrote:

> >Yarra, by contrast, seems to at least make a reasonable effory to keep their
> >trams clean, their staff well trained, and usually give pretty good
> >announcements. My vote goes to Yarra as the best of the four metropolitan
> >operators.
>
> For what its worth, the PTUA has the best relationship with Yarra cf the
> others, though thats the best of a bad lot.
>
> If only David White and Hubert Guyot weren't such rude bastards it could be
> better....
>
> At least Yarra takes the Charter processes and the PTCCC seriously though.
> Connex and NX think its a joke and don't take any notice of it.

Did anyone think they were going to take it seriously?  This whole business of
the charter was to help get public support for the privatization (opps
franchising). And people brought.  Remember it is ideologically incorrect for
governments to boss around private enterprise.