Re: Metcard - one card, many adventures.

Don't know if you reported it to Connex or the police, but you may wish to.
The incident at Richmond may have been recorded on security camera, and in
fact some trains now have cameras inside them. Incidents by yobbos have
become a problem at my local station (Glenhuntly), and residents and
passengers reporting these problems has resulted in a higher police and
Bayside Trains Security presence on the trains and at the station, which has
helped quite a bit. If this is part of an ongoing problem on your line,
Connex may be able to help in a similar manner.

Hopefully the installation of cameras and driver intercoms on the
refurbished and new trains will reduce this kind of thing.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au