Re: Rough Tracks

In UK, I have only done London to Peterborough and that seemed OK. Have done TGV
twice (Montpellier-Paris) and that seems to be to be the ultimate (even the low
speed lines are fine!). Wish VFT/Speedrail succeeded - TGV to Canberra would be
a superb way to travel.

Have also been on various other lines in France, Germany and Switzerland and
they were all good smooth rides.