Re: Woomera - sink the racists

"Chris" <chrisc@fl.net.au> wrote in message 3aaf537c@fl.net.au">news:3aaf537c@fl.net.au...
> All illegals should get at least 10 years in a labour camp. I wish we
could
> have someone like the great Stalin as a immigration & public order
> minister. - any volunteers? The left wing protesters couldn't complain
then.

> Chris

Peter Reith would make a good Stalin, except he's on the wrong side of the
political fence.  Why 10 years, it'd only be more taxpayers money down to
the drain to clothe and feed them, guard them, plus rebuilding the camp
every time they burnt it down. I believe in being a bit more humanitarian,
give them free fuel for their boats and any necessary mechanical repairs,
stock them up with food and force them to return from whencever they came,
it'd save a hell of a lot of taxpayers money.

Anyway, what the hell's this thread got to do with aus.rail, apart from
some-ones original question about the railway there?

Regards

David Bennetts