Re: GM's West

The GM in question is GM22. It was on 1841 freight from Cox's River to
Blaney. It returned to Cox's River from Blaney on 8142 freight. I believe
another loco, that travelled light engine from Cowra to Blaney was added to
the return working.

Hope this helps

William Ivery

98na0l$e74$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:98na0l$e74$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...