get your act together northern states?

> > Ho-hum, as usual, Victoria has to show our northern cousins how things
> > are done.
> >
> > Try to get your act together you northern bums,

Don't forget Puffing Billy, as well as all those wonderful preserved B
class, GM class, T class and S class locos return to traffic.   :-)   OOps!
we actually kidnapped a NSW 44 class :-)

> Don't include Queensland in that. They're doing good things up there,
> even if they have to import steam locos. :)

But our restoration work almost completely done by volunteers and rail tours
with very little government and private contributions. WCR is the only
commercial company involved but their profit is nothing like QR's profit.

Cheers
James