Re: [NSW] T72

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:46:15 +1100, "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com>
wrote:

>I did happen to put the [NSW] tag in, so those not interested in NSW stuff
>(or crap as some call it) can stay away at their own will.

I'm not opposed to ALL stuff coming out of NSW some of which can be
quite interesting, it's just that "T72" by itself does not necessarily
mean it's about alphabet sets, just as if you wrote about, say, T99,
D5029, or C3801, or C3402 or whatever, could mean steam engines. It's
not always perfectly clear that it's about your bloody-awful suburban
alphabet sets.

But you've got to admit it guys, your postings from up north are not
exactly Shakesperian, are they?

Some of the "enthralling" northern topics discussed by you guys
recently are:

"Why do trains sound horn when leaving platform?" (whoo hoo?!)
"Tempe - Incorrect Signage?" (C:\Windows\Tempe?)
"Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are Cunts)" (rivetting stuff
this)
"David Mayall" (Alright, I'll be lenient on this one, he really
handicaps you guys pretty badly)
"Cityrail Station Staff" (Backs to the wall!)
"NSW] G-sets on Airport Line" (snoore)
"NSW] Plasma's at Redfern" (Help, my brain is dying!!)
"L/S Sets" (All trains have two sets, a L/S set and a R/S set, no?)
"Airport line and G23" (Has the Victorian Govt decided to build the
airport line to 2foot 6inches and run it using modified high speed
Garrats?
"[NSW] T99" (Cousin of T94?)
"[NSW] S87+L8 in sector 3" (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
"Signals that tell you not to stop?" (The only signal I know that
means this is a fart)

And last but certainly not least : -

"gaurds suck? drivers suck? nope...its Cityrail station staff that
do!"
(This one dragged on and on for ages under various permutations)

Now please note the following;

1/ Not all had [NSW] at the beginning.
2/ What I do not object to ranged in interest level from 1-6 (1 being
enough to cause at least 1 neuron in the brain to fire, to 10 causing
multiple-orgasmic exhilaration and a feeling of heightened spiritual
ecstasy of Oneness with our Creator.

What I am concerned about is rated less than 1, and is a health hazard
to gunzels, where the average gunzel brain already precariously
borders anywhere between psychotic/schizophrenic (no doubt helped
through extensive intake of coal smoke and diesel exhaust) and mental
retardation.

It could cause brain atrophy, Alzhiemers, early on-set Dementia
(probably already happened in David Mayall's case), Parkinson's
Disease, and probably AIDs as well since prolonged reading of this
stuff could not unrealisticly engender a mindset sufficiently capable
of buggering every suburban driver and guard in Sydney.

Try to lift your game lads, otherwise Melbourne will have to do it for
you. (:-)

Les Brown