Re: [NSW] T72

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:02:16 +1100, "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com>
wrote:

>D6210/N5210 has been taken off T72 for some reason, leaving D6209/N5209 now
>paired up with two cars that previously belong to sector 2.

Stand by for the latest enthralling episode of "Finding Alphabet
Railway Trains in Sydney" or "Are Sydneysiders more literate because
their trains run by alphabet whereas Brisbane's runs on XXXX?"

More of the hell-awful goings-on amongst the alphabet-sets running in
Sydney.

Don't you guys have anything else interesting to discuss apart from
Sydney's alphabet train sets? Please, don't even think about
discussing that other boring subject **plasma screens**.

It's enough to make the pixels on my screen all fall off.

Les Brown