Re: Rail workers seek protection after attack

" Ian" <iansmith@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
3aa7329e$0$25486$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3aa7329e$0$25486$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
| > " Ian" <iansmith@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

| > | Does a 69 year old person have to carry a concession card to prove
their
| > age to get a ticket ?
| >
| > If they want a concession ticket, yes.
| >

| > | All a little petty I think. Why challenge a person of that
| > | age who obviously looks to be a pensioner. I don't blame the old
| > | boy................
| >
| > Lock the old fart up, he's obviously deranged and dangerous.

|  Judge and jury eh?

I should ask for a pay rise, doing so much work.

|..............Just wait 'till you're an old fart

God help us all.

| ................see how you'd go in the same situation.  We don't know
| the true story.
| He could have been surrounded by , well..............those that weren't of
| Australian origin.

So? The majority of the old snappers used to not be, but I think most of the
new ones are.