Re: Need to ride on an IMU (Qld)

In regards to TG46 (or 1G46/JG46 as it is), why does this service stop at
Loganlea? Why is it only a select number of services do? There doesn't
appear to be any order in it, but I have yet to check my Beenleigh TT to see
if there are any other services it has to connect with.

Is it to enable passengers travelling on 1768 to make the connection to the
Gold Coast train that they may not be able to do at Beenleigh (1768 & TG46
both arrive at 6:12pm). I will investigate this further. It seems to make
sense that this would be the reason.

Micahael

"Barry Campbell" <barryC@qimr.edu.au> wrote in message
3AA411B1.1BBB9468@qimr.edu.au">news:3AA411B1.1BBB9468@qimr.edu.au...

> Michael wrote:
>
> > With the exception of the 2:56 (JG36), 3:27 (JG38), and 6:29pm (JG50)
Robina