Re: Countrylink food and service

Michael wrote:

> David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in article
> <3AA44F5B.D2FC9B35@fang.omni.com.au>:
>
> >For those who regularly complain about Countrylink food and service
> >(myself included), here's the latest in service from Brits at Midland
> >Main Line. MML has recognised that if they can't compete on journey time
> >(the line is limited to 110mph), they have to compete on service.
>
> <snip>
>
> Things must be really bad here if the Poms are doing better than us!

One way food and service on Countrylink services can be improved is to ensure
that the senior management including the transport minister, to eat the food
and use the service.  I am sure if the senior management are forced to eat
the food and use the service that there will be quick action taken to solve
this problems.

But some how, I think that the "aggressive, customer focused" management team
at Countrylink won't do this as they probably fly most places.

-greg