Re: David Mayall = Andrew Tailby?

wmcniven@gunzel.ozemail.com.au (Bill McNiven) wrote in
<qmKo6.3356$o4.142370@ozemail.com.au>:

>Erk wrote in message <3aa34aea$1@news.iprimus.com.au>...
>>Think about it.
>

>ok.  i thought about it (i was taking crib while the fuelman shovelled
>down on wcr's 4079 "pendennis castle" at the head of qr's no. 61 cowra
>mail at valley heights tonight) ...
>
>it's not the case-insensitive andrew.  look at these headers ...

Bill, You did well.

I found the following which may prove something:
(Pity the full headers aren't available)

[begin]
From: John Hourigan (john211@one.net.au)
Subject: Re: Granville Train Disaster (and its memory)
Newsgroups: aus.rail
Date: 2001-01-22 12:03:19 PST

My wife's ex, keeps trying to bignote himself by claiming that "He was the
first person on the scene at Granville" and that "He was the one
responsible
for rescuing everyone"  Now how could he have done that, when he wasn't
born
until the September of that year!?!

John.
[end]

According to some research, there is also a strong correlation between the
groups that both JH and DM post to. Some of these groups include:

aus.rail
aus.tv
alt.tv.home-and-away
aus.sport.cricket

This should be enough, methinks.

Regards,
Michael.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".