Re: [Vic] Metcard Ad

> Yes, I saw it this evening. Quite interesting I must say,  I suspect Yarra
> Trams have something to do with it.
> Since their tram appeared twice, and few weeks ago YT strongly urge
everyone
> to validate before travelling.

The one thats been shown tonight is a different one to the one that was
shown on Sunday. The one on Sunday involved a woman catching the train home
at Parliament station. (sorry if Im repeating this, as for some reason I
have not downloaded the original message in the thread)

One card, many adventures. I think its a good motto.

Ben Smith