Re: [NSW] Fire in XPT (power car) at Lithgow

"Anita Lukaszyk" <neety@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
3AA2DE93.275C868D@iprimus.com.au">news:3AA2DE93.275C868D@iprimus.com.au...

> You were at Lithgow? Oh, that's right, you must have been the driver of
> that NR passenger train to Geeling that was on the other platform. How
> could I have missed you? You should have come and introduced yourself to
> me, it would have been lovely to meet the best frait driver, the
> official photographer for every rail operator in the country and the
> person who saved so many lives at Granville.

what other platforme? lifgow only has one. i was diving ul718 to prt watah.
i wood have introdyooced yself to yoo, but as i can drive doo, i couonot
leave my trayne.  my boss wood not have bean impresed.
  neety, wood u like to go to doinna with me one daye?
David Mayall