Re: [NSW] Fire in XPT (power car) at Lithgow

David Mayall wrote:

> > >I told the PSA
> NO, I WAS THE ON WHOO TOLD THEM.  NOT YOU.  THEY SORE ME FERST.
>
> DAVID MAYALL

You were at Lithgow? Oh, that's right, you must have been the driver of
that NR passenger train to Geeling that was on the other platform. How
could I have missed you? You should have come and introduced yourself to
me, it would have been lovely to meet the best frait driver, the
official photographer for every rail operator in the country and the
person who saved so many lives at Granville.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au