Re: new groop

"Nathan & Mel" <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
9704ip$rls$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9704ip$rls$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
| well since dave mayall got banned from the ausloco site, sooner or later
we
| all will get sick of the shit he dribbles, and we can join forces and ban
| him from aus.rail too
|
| Ok if he has something sensible to say, say it.But if he wants to dribble
| shit all the time, do it somewhere else.NOT HERE

IIRC, ausloco is a mailing list and aus.rail is a newsgroup. Mailing lists
are easier to manage and exclude people as it is email based. I don't know
of any way to ban someone from a newsgroup about from ignoring or killfiling
them.

Erk
Sport, Transport & TV
Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
ICQ: 36329370

"Homer Simpson, smiling politely" - Homer Simpson
after meeting Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins.