Re: [Melb] Odd ticket

I don't buy tickets off bus drivers very often, but most of the ones I get
put the ticket into the validator themselves. Also since most tickets are
multi-modal (this is Melbourne, remember - looks like you're in Sydney) the
chances are a mistake like this would get noticed, and if one bus driver was
doing it constantly, s/he'd probably get caught.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au

"John Wayman" <trecker@bigpond.com> wrote in message
3a9c5dca$0$25522$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a9c5dca$0$25522$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> The bus driver takes your money and then keys in the info, and the
passenger
> puts it in the validator to print the details on it. If it doesn't print,
> the driver can pocket the money as the ticket hasn't been issued.
Sometimes