Re: Sydney/Melbourne transport comparisons

Well I can compare the sydney  system to brisbane . I think the major
differecneces where The better ticketing system in sydney.  The trains are
obvioulsy bigger and ride better  (bar the new brissy trains which ride exellent
for a narrow gauge. )

You cant understand the guards in sydney,  why dont they have an automated doors
closing announcment like bris, u can understand.

The Older sydney trains are quite ratty, and very old fasioned. and the brakes
stink ;-).  but being a bit of a nut i found them quite Historical and
fasinating.  From a tourists point of veiw i think a better ratio of new  to old
trains is needed

The staion masters are arseholes. by the way :p