Re: Cityrail- On time Running

Peter Degotardi <peterdegx@au1.ibm.com> wrote in article
<3A9B03AC.E458E830@au1.ibm.com>:

>> *    Do not hold the doors open or attempt to board the train after
>> the whistle and the "doors closing" warning has been given

>Hah! (Insert snort of derision)
>Between Wynyard and Redfern, the 'doors closing' announcement is usually
>made as they're opening!

Just do away with guards once and for all and let the beeps & electrical
interlocking do the work. Worked well down here. Hold the doors open and
the train doesn't move, if you're lucky a fellow passenger will give you a
little more than a violent stare.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME