Re: [NSW] Cityrail Millennium Train

For a mechanical engineer, you sure do sound like a structural engineer.  A
mechanical engineer would work on the motion components (possibly cab
controls as well) while a civil or structural engineer would do the body.
I've completed one year of general engineering, and start tomrrow studying
mechanical engineering, and this above fact (mech does this, civil does
that) was made quite clear to all of us (studying eng that is).  While a
mech engineer would have some knowledge of structural behaviours of bodys
etc., the majority of the body would have been built and tested by
civil/structural engineers.

Adam

3a973f67$0$25490$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a973f67$0$25490$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...