QR Cattle train

"John McCandless" <johnmc@topend.com.au> > Interesting counter to the RSPCA
viewpoint.
> They were on the ABC last March/April, bagging QR for still sending
> livestock by rail, and saying that they stopped livestock traffic in other
> states.
> ...funny, i thought they would have stopped it for financial reasons....

I would like to know where QR operates pig Cattle trains. I chased several
cattle trains today on Beenleigh line/North Coast line and at Wacol. These
trains were carry cows mostly, I never saw pig trains before do QR cattle
trains carry anything else apart from pig and cow? (sheeps perhaps?)

BTW I witness at Wacol livestock yard and found QR staffs were very effcient
this afternoon, they were able to shunt. unload around 20 wagons of cows
within half an hour.

Cheers
James