Re: Transport ticket system collapses

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
9052B0081gunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:9052B0081gunzelT333@139.130.239.94...

> Just like Mr Proctor has been spreading propaganda that Metcard machines
> really are faultless and it really is the "customer's" fault that they
> don't function correctly.

Never said that, all I said was that if they were used the way they were
designed, then they might have a better chance of working out what the
faults are.

> Just like Mr Proctor has been spreading
> propaganda that conductors really are useless and Sydney don't have
> conductors (which they do).

Never said any such thing. Provide the Google (nee: Deja) reference of where
I said that (and if I did, make sure the post was AFTER they were
introduced).

> Just like I can spread the propaganda that pigs really do fly

They do - ever heard of a funky thing called the Police Air Wing?

> and are fueled with a baked bean & methanol cocktail.

I think you will find it is AvTur.

Dave

:-)