Re: Transport ticket system collapses

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a96fe25$0$25467$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a96fe25$0$25467$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> _lxl6.9534$Yx4.354310@news6.giganews.com">news:_lxl6.9534$Yx4.354310@news6.giganews.com...
> | "Tezza"
> | > "Chris Downs" <

> contrary.
> | >
> | > What propaganda would that be? I haven't seen any.
> |
> | There has been a stack of it from you.
>
> Some of you people really need to start using dictionaries. There has been
> no propaganda from me or anyone else.

propaganda n : information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some
cause
Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

prop·a·gan·da (prp-gnd)
n.

The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information
reflecting the views and interests of those people advocating such a
doctrine or cause.

Sounds pretty right by me, the railway employees have been spreading
propaganda that the machines are unreliable, in order to further their cause
(retain station staff).

Dave