Re: [NSW] Cityrail Millennium Train

All,

Based on what I've seen between construction techniques between Clyde and
Goninans, I would rather be on a Clyde built piece of equipment in some sort of
an accident.

Look at the structural differences between an 82 class and an NR(NR has a lot
more glass and fibreglass in the cab area).

I don't know whether the same will apply with EMU's or not, but based on track
record there will be bugs with the Clyde units, but I believe they will
probably be a much better train than the Tangara(indigenous translation: white
mans sh.t)once they get those bugs sorted out.

Just some personal observations

Regards BEE EFF