This is supposed to be about trains, etc,

Since when do people that use this newsgroup worry about GST and Politics.
This newsgroup is supposed to be about issues concerning Railways, etc.
Anyway that is what I believed this newsgroup was about, but it seems like
people have lost their way and gone right of the subject. There seems to be
so much garbage on here about any other subject apart from railways.
I am a keen rail enthusiast who has worked for State Rail for the last 26yrs
and I believe that the more private operators, etc we have out there, it may
make the Government Operated Rail Systems pull their fingers out of their
proverbial backsides and start providing the general public a transport
system that they so rightly deserve.