Re: [Melb] Odd ticket

> >Just walking down the street and found a Metcard which is completely
blank
> >except that on the side where expiry dates etc are printed in the middle
it
> >says "***INVALID***" and the message about remembering to validate it.
> >
> >How could a Metcard get into such a state? If it was prepurchased off the
> >system it should say the type of ticket on the front, but it doesn't. If
it
> >was purchased out of a machine it should have the ticket type printed on
the
> >back.

Does that mean if I am a disabled person I can use it?  You Melbournians
tend to use some peculiarly ambiguous terms - if I am driving down the road
with a tramline on it do I stop my vehicle everywhere where the sign says
"Cars stop here?"  What if I teed off down the middle of the tram track
marked "fairway" and yelled out "fore"!

Regards

David Bennetts
Bowral