Re: Metronet radios

Oh well, I didn't have money to get an Amiga living in a low income area on
a property so I don't know what they were like but it sounds like back in
that era they may have had a little pride in their work.

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a94e0a2$0$25513$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a94e0a2$0$25513$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Glen O'Riley" <glen.orileyDES@PAMlinx.iwarp.com> wrote in message
> 3a94c09a$0$25470$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a94c09a$0$25470$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> | Generally a radio network is only as good as it is planned and
implemented
> | (which is why the NSW GRN system was not even worth implementing, the
> | government as per usual never planned it properly), however, I have
NEVER