Re: [NSW]New Train Crewwing Boss

Do the female drivers and guards know (and agree) with this or are they not
included in "most"?

>From my experience female guards' diction is usually superior to the average
bloke's when making announcements over a train's PA.  This is only a gender
issue up to the point of adequate training however - probably the same with
almost every other issue that's arisen on this thread.

Chris

3a943edb@nexus.comcen.com.au">news:3a943edb@nexus.comcen.com.au...