Re: [NSW]New Train Crewwing Boss

When they had the entrance exam for guards they took the top 8 males and top 8
females for a school. I also know the top 8 males were also the top 8 in the
whole exam while the top female was placed around 40th which means the person
who came 9th bieng in the top 16 should have been in the 1st school. It also
explains why some of the new female guards were useless.
 I also know of cases (which almost everyone else knows of too) that females
have been given promotions after only a short time doing their current job.
 I am not sexist and support women on the job but the way the railway is going
about it is driving a wedge between males and females and is causing morale to
be very low. A lot of uys now will not be trying to improve themselves because
they know the will not get the job over a women.