Re: "customers" demand an extra carriage

With the extra patronage (I believe I read that it was up 20% on some
lines?) there must come a point where extra cars are built to actually
increase the fleet rather than just replace worn out equipment as the
Millennium Cars seem to be planned for. As a regular commuter from
Campbelltown to the City each day it is easy to see how much more
crowded the trains are becoming, and saturation point with more people
leaving their cars at home due to high petrol prices, is going to come
sooner rather than later.

Cheers Roy