Re: Satellite images

Strewth the family over the road are Kiwis, two down South of me, 3, 4 and 5
North of me, The bloke in the Milk bar, the whole gang working on the SG
(about 40 kiwis)If this is the way it goes for the rest of Aussie,
I guess it would never matter, they all moved here anyhow!! he...heeee!
eh... present company accepted John, mate...gee you are a big fella aint
you?
Rod [comtrain]
j7o69t87v8jtr1et31192i6264uhlqev54@4ax.com">news:j7o69t87v8jtr1et31192i6264uhlqev54@4ax.com...