Re: "customers" demand an extra carriage

Idiot, why do you think they are asking people to write to the minister as well,
agree cityrail can only work with their current funding allocation, but the minister
authorises the funding for new rolling stock. If they don't have it, then the people
want the Govt to fund a new one(s).