Re: Transport ticket system collapses

I've seen one zapped by lightning (Thornleigh), but along with the TVM that
kicked the bucket that week so did the Coke machine at that station.

We couldn't count that as being out of order could we? Since it was an act
of God... in the words of Ron Christie :-) (j/k)

Hubert

"Ben Munro" <sporologist@yahoo.com> wrote in message
3A91DF99.A21BC31D@yahoo.com">news:3A91DF99.A21BC31D@yahoo.com...

| Tezza wrote:

> [...]